Confession: When weaning myself off leaning on food too much, I like listing all the things I can do for pleasure instead, without limit.
Here is my list.
- Drinking water (for extra joy, toss in fresh citrus, herbs, or berries)
- Walking outdoors
- Drinking black coffee or unsweetened tea
- Reading books
- Adult coloring
- Listening to music
- Eating fresh fruits and veggies
- Writing letters
- Reading Scripture
- Chewing ice
- Organizing a corner of my house
- Making something beautiful
When you’re not eating, what do you do for fun?
CL and RS, if you are still looking for permission to share some snark of your own, this is a perfect time. We can’t leave it all up to Travis.