This is the finale of a little series on marriage. Start at the beginning here.
- How to make firm decisions in his absence
- How to enjoy giving him gifts of really-boring-guy-stuff-that-he-knows-he’s-getting-because-he-picked-it-but-he-still-wants-badly
- How to stop talking when we’re on a date
- How to spend without guilt the money he earned for us
- How to make excuses for his family as easily as I do for mine
- How to accept his (rare) corrections without excuses, anger, or tears
- How to live without him, even for relatively short periods of time
- How to graciously allow him to change
- Or not change
- How to know when the joke is not funny
So yeah, I still have my work cut out for me.