You’ll never guess where I am right now.
Yes ma’am. Down Virginia way.
The unbelievable mercy of Jesus, that’s what I call it—
- That she is well enough to sit up, to eat fried chicken, to laugh at my jokes.
- That I was provided with a complimentary ride to Virginia on Monday, and a complimentary ride home on Thursday.
- That church women offered to help babysit my children before I ever made plans to leave.
- That my husband—my guy Rye—he is willing to fill in; to comb hair and shuttle to school; to attend the meetings I miss; to bake the freezer pizzas; to care for our three children.
- That my mom offered me half of her beautiful private suite. She also shot this picture, which some would take as an explanation of why it’s so blurry, but don’t tell her I said so… Oh hi mom. You are reading this? Yes, I was just telling them of your generosity. #themovie late last night was awesome.
- That I am here.
Oh, bless Jesus. I am allowed to be here.