You’ll never guess where I am right now.
Yes ma’am. Down Virginia way.
The unbelievable mercy of Jesus, that’s what I call it—
- That she is well enough to sit up, to eat fried chicken, to laugh at my jokes.
- That I was provided with a complimentary ride to Virginia on Monday, and a complimentary ride home on Thursday.
- That church women offered to help babysit my children before I ever made plans to leave.
- That my husband—my guy Rye—he is willing to fill in; to comb hair and shuttle to school; to attend the meetings I miss; to bake the freezer pizzas; to care for our three children.
- That my mom offered me half of her beautiful private suite. She also shot this picture, which some would take as an explanation of why it’s so blurry, but don’t tell her I said so… Oh hi mom. You are reading this? Yes, I was just telling them of your generosity. #themovie late last night was awesome.
- That I am here.
Oh, bless Jesus. I am allowed to be here.
Yay!!!! for all of you! Enjoy every minute…the treasure of a mom and sister is such a rich gift!
Praising God with you… with tears pushing somewhere back there. Awesome!!!!!
I don’t know whether to do a happy jig or cry. Guess I’ll do both. So happy for you. And bless you Ryan (if you read this).
Yes!!!! So glad for you!
so, so, so happy for you and yours!
So glad you could be there. I was thinking of making a quick run down to see them, but it turns out to be an 8 hour drive, and just didn’t work out. Thinking and praying for you all.
It’s so heartwarming to see you and Jean together…..blurry picture and all. 🙂
that’s wonderful! sweet sister picture… bless you all!
So very glad you could join them there and spend wonderful time together!!
What blurry picture? All I see, is beauty, joy, and love! And an entirely blurry screen, thanks to happy tears for both of you.
beautiful ladies…enjoy each other to the fullest! Blessings to all who made this a reality!
So glad for you! All of you! You look good together! Do you know you are 35 minutes from me? 🙂
Wonderful! So glad you can spend time together! Enjoy! Love the picture!
SOOO incredibly thrilled for you BOTH! I love the way God works, especially when it comes as such a great surprise. ♥
I’m so glad you are there. It is wonderful to see a picture of Jean with you!
This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you, Jesus, for this gift for Shari.